Who we are
Our website address is: https://trulypembrokeshire.com.
Why we collect and process the data collected
Truly Pembrokeshire will be the Data Controller for the personal data you provide on the Truly Pembrokeshire website and embedded form submission boxes. In line with our public task the data will be used to identify you and provide the most appropriate support to you from our service teams.
Who will have access to your data:
- This data is not shared with any organisations unless instructed to do so by law.
- The collected information will be accessible by Truly Pembrokeshire staff only.
How long are your details kept
Your details will be retained on our systems for up to 2 years as part of our ongoing training and quality reviews.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- access the personal data Truly Pembrokeshire holds on you;
- require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data;
- (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing;
- (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’;
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection.
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office are:
Telephone: 01625 545 745 or 0303 123 1113
Changes to this policy